BSI currently has an opening for Workday Functional Consultant II in our Technology Park, Norcross, GA headquarters.
Description: The Workday Functional Consultant II provides Workday payroll and HR expertise and functional knowledge to support BSI’s product development and support needs.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Workday Functional Consultant
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent preferred
- Workday Certified
- Strong experience in Workday onboarding and transfer processes related to HCM and payroll
- In-depth knowledge of benefits, garnishments/wage attachments, earnings, deductions, W-2, 1099 and associated configuration options
- In-depth knowledge of integration points between HR/Payroll and 3rd party interfaces
- Knowledge of business models and entities related to HR, payroll deductions and wages.
- Experience with recent versions of Workday tenants, tools, reports and data access practices
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, negotiation and facilitation skills
- Experience with SQL is a plus
To apply send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify