BSI currently has an opening for Webinar Presenter in our Technology Park, Norcross, GA headquarters.
BSI: Where experience meets innovation in the payroll tax compliance industry. BSI is a privately held entity that has been in the tax compliance business since 1979. Our payroll tax software pioneered the modern tax system and currently over 20 million employees are processed through our solutions. Our solid knowledgebase, utilization of the latest technology and strong dedication to service and support have allowed us to build our business, evolve our products and stay in the forefront of the industry.
BSI has excellent benefits and compensation. Our comprehensive benefits package includes company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and AD&D. Generous PTO and company holidays, 401(k) and profit sharing are also available. Flexible start and telecommute program available for many positions.
Description: The Webinar Presenter will have primary responsibility for developing & delivering product webinars in multiple partner channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Broadcast Journalism, Education or Business Administration, preferred
- Minimum of five years of experience developing webinars, seminars or educational materials
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in presenting to groups
- Strong MS Office skills including developing PowerPoint presentations
- Ability work with minimal supervision and under deadline pressure
- Software applications knowledge a plus
- Experience presenting complex solutions a plus
- Payroll tax experience a plus
To apply send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.