BSI currently has an opening for Systems Engineer – SaaS Operations, Tier I in our Technology Park, Norcross, GA headquarters.
BSI: Where experience meets innovation in the payroll tax compliance industry. BSI is a privately held entity that has been in the tax compliance business since 1979. Our payroll tax software pioneered the modern tax system and currently over 20 million employees are processed through our solutions. Our solid knowledgebase, utilization of the latest technology and strong dedication to service and support have allowed us to build our business, evolve our products and stay in the forefront of the industry.
BSI has excellent benefits and compensation. Our comprehensive benefits package includes company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and AD&D. Generous PTO and company holidays, 401(k) and profit sharing are also available. Flexible start and telecommute program available for many positions.
Description: The Systems Engineer – SaaS Operations, Tier I assists with the operation, maintenance and monitoring of BSI’s SaaS IT environments.
- Bachelor’s Degree, IS major preferred
- Minimum of one year of experience in operation, monitoring, and diagnosis/analysis of web applications in a Windows environment
- Associates degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in operation, monitoring, and diagnosis and analysis of web applications in a Windows environment
- This position is subject to a background check
- Familiarity with Tomcat, Apache, or IIS is a plus
- Familiarity with Web technologies and trends
- Detail oriented; strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization, time management, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to operate with limited supervision
- Experience in a Corporate IT department handling Windows servers and Web servers in Production environments preferred
- Experience handling production SaaS services a plus
- Recent LAN, WAN and hosting-related job experience and/or education a plus
- Experience working with a third-party hosting provider is a plus
- Familiarity with OO principles and SQL, Java, Oracle, SOAP, XML a plus
To apply send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.