BSI currently has an opening for Software Implementation Specialist III in our Technology Park, Norcross, GA headquarters.
BSI: Where experience meets innovation in the payroll tax compliance industry. BSI is a privately held entity that has been in the tax compliance business since 1979. Our payroll tax software pioneered the modern tax system and currently over 30 million employees are processed through our solutions. Our solid knowledgebase, utilization of the latest technology and strong dedication to service and support have allowed us to build our business, evolve our products and stay in the forefront of the industry.
BSI has excellent benefits and compensation. Our comprehensive benefits package includes company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and AD&D. Generous PTO and company holidays, 401(k) and profit sharing are also available. Flexible start and telecommute program available for many positions.
Description: The Software Implementation Specialist III supports the configuration and test of BSI core products and BSI integrated solutions.
- Undergraduate degree (Accounting preferred)
- Minimum of 10 years implementing or supporting payroll and/or tax filing systems
- Other Undergraduate degree with minimum 11 year implementing or supporting payroll and/or tax filing systems
- No degree – Payroll professional with a minimum of 12 years implementing or supporting payroll and/or tax filing systems
- Experience in a service bureau or PEO environment preferred
- Position is subject to a background check
- Background analyzing and solving compliance problems
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong results orientation, highly motivated and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of Kronos, Lawson, PeopleSoft, SAP or Workday is a plus
To apply send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.