BSI currently has an opening for Senior Product Solutions Consultant in our Technology Park, Norcross, GA headquarters.
BSI: Where experience meets innovation in the payroll tax compliance industry. BSI is a privately held entity that has been in the tax compliance business since 1979. Our payroll tax software pioneered the modern tax system and currently over 20 million employees are processed through our solutions. Our solid knowledgebase, utilization of the latest technology and strong dedication to service and support have allowed us to build our business, evolve our products and stay in the forefront of the industry.
BSI has excellent benefits and compensation. Our comprehensive benefits package includes company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and AD&D. Generous PTO and company holidays, 401(k) and profit sharing are also available. Flexible start and telecommute program available for many positions.
Description: The Senior Product Solutions Consultant interacts with prospects, customers and BSI’s Sales, Marketing and product development teams. She/he will have primary responsibility for delivering product demonstrations in multiple partner channels. In addition, the Senior Product Solutions Consultant will assist in the development of product positioning messaging and will lead efforts to develop industry specific solutions for prospects in several key verticals.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or other technical discipline
- This position is subject to a background check
- Minimum five year’ s experience developing or designing product solutions for Human Resources or Payroll software applications
- Minimum of three years of payroll tax experience
- Extensive knowledge of U.S. payroll tax processes including employee onboarding, payroll tax calculation, payroll tax filling & depositing and employee and employer W-2s
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to effectively collect and analyze competitive data
- Ability to multi task, work with minimal supervision and work under deadline pressure
- Strong MS Office skills including developing PowerPoint presentations
- Experience presenting complex solutions is a plus
- Experience in public speaking a plus
- Experience with the SalesForce.com CRM solution is a plus
- CPA or service bureau experience a plus
To apply send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.