BSI currently has an opening for a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst in our Technology Park, Peachtree Corners, GA headquarters.
BSI: Where experience meets innovation in the payroll tax compliance industry. BSI is a privately held entity that has been in the tax compliance business since 1979. Our payroll tax software pioneered the modern tax system and currently over 30 million employees are processed through our solutions. Our solid knowledgebase, utilization of the latest technology and strong dedication to service and support have allowed us to build our business, evolve our products and stay in the forefront of the industry.
BSI has excellent benefits and compensation. Our comprehensive benefits package includes company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and AD&D. Generous PTO and company holidays, 401(k) and profit sharing are also available. Flexible start and telecommute program available for many positions.
The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst performs complex functional, application, regression and performance tests. Performs technical quality assurance / testing of applications developed or maintained at BSI.
- Undergraduate degree – IS major preferred
- 5 – 7+ years Quality Assurance testing experience
- Proficient in the use of Industry-recognized testing tools
- Experience with creating detailed, comprehensive test cases for new and existing features
- Knowledge of xml, web services preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to create SQL queries is a plus
- Proficient in the use of Internet applications e.g. e-mail, web browsers
To apply send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify