BSI currently has an opening for Senior Marketing Specialist – Channel Marketing and Internal Communications in our Technology Park, Norcross, GA headquarters.
BSI: Where experience meets innovation in the payroll tax compliance industry. BSI is a privately held entity that has been in the tax compliance business since 1979. Our payroll tax software pioneered the modern tax system and currently over 30 million employees are processed through our solutions. Our solid knowledgebase, utilization of the latest technology and strong dedication to service and support have allowed us to build our business, evolve our products and stay in the forefront of the industry.
BSI has excellent benefits and compensation. Our comprehensive benefits package includes company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and AD&D. Generous PTO and company holidays, 401(k) and profit sharing are also available. Flexible start and telecommute program available for many positions.
Description: The Senior Marketing Specialist – Channel Marketing and Internal Communications proposes, creates, implements and tracks programs that position and promote the company and its products and services in specified partner channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Channel Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum seven years professional writing and marketing communications that includes development of articles, website content, campaigns, press releases, case studies, and a broad range of marketing materials
- Experience developing and executing marketing communications strategies within the marketing department of a software development organization is preferred
- Knowledge of HR/Payroll software applications is a plus
- Ability to operate with minimal supervision and handle multiple assignments simultaneously is essential
- Ability to meet assignment deadlines which may require working extra hours
- Ability to produce practical samples across a broad range of marketing materials
- Strong MS Office skills; extensive experience with Word, WordPress & PowerPoint preferred
To apply send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.