BSI currently has an opening for an Senior Cloud Network Engineer in our Technology Park, Peachtree Corners, GA headquarters.
This role seeks a professional Cloud Network Engineer with demonstrated experience with cloud solutions for complex enterprise applications. The Senior Cloud Network Engineer will partner with business leaders to deliver services that support company objectives and that are consistent with BSI’s Core Values. The environment is fast-paced, fluid, and requires high adaptability.
- BS in computer science or equivalent preferred
- 6+ years – software or cloud infrastructure network experience
- This position is subject to a background check
- Strong knowledge of Cloud-based SaaS Technology Platforms
- Strong development, configuration skills, and knowledge of Cloud-based SaaS Applications
- Experience with highly available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments
- Strong integration skills between Cloud-based SaaS Technology platforms and other Cloud-based platforms or Web-based applications
- Advanced knowledge of AWS VPCs, Subnets, EC2s, routing
- Advanced knowledge of AWS Compute, Storage, networking, etc.
- Experience in scripting and automating
- Experience with Apache Tomcat
- Basic Data Center Operational experience plus experience managing internal servers and desktops
- Familiarity with OO principles and SQL, Java, Oracle, SOAP, XML a plus
- Experience with financial, accounting and/or HR applications a plus
- Experience with corporate security required
- Working knowledge of software development methodologies and templates
- Excellent organizational, time management, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
To apply send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify