BSI currently has an opening for Senior Business Analyst in our Technology Park, Norcross, GA headquarters.
Description: The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for the business analysis activities of research, requirements gathering, analysis and functional specifications writing.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science/Information Systems.
- Minimum of 7 years Business Analyst experience at BSI OR 8 years’ experience as Business Analyst external to BSI
- Other Undergraduate degree with minimum 9 years Business Analyst experience
- No degree – business analysis professional with minimum of 10 years’ experience
- Extensive experience obtaining software requirements and authoring software functional specifications
- Well versed in SDLC
- Good SQL skills
- Extensive knowledge of authoring tools, including word processing, HTML, and graphics
- Working knowledge of software development methodologies & templates
- Working knowledge of relational database concepts
- Experience with financial applications preferred.
- Excellent customer service oriented written and oral communications skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
To apply send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify