BSI currently has an opening for SAP Solutions Owner II in our Technology Park, Norcross, GA headquarters.
BSI: Where experience meets innovation in the payroll tax compliance industry. BSI is a privately held entity that has been in the tax compliance business since 1979. Our payroll tax software pioneered the modern tax system and currently over 28 million employees are processed through our solutions. Our solid knowledgebase, utilization of the latest technology and strong dedication to service and support have allowed us to build our business, evolve our products and stay in the forefront of the industry.
BSI has excellent benefits and compensation. Our comprehensive benefits package includes company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and AD&D. Generous PTO and company holidays, 401(k) and profit sharing are also available. Flexible start and telecommute program available for many positions.
Description: The SAP Solutions Owner II will have primary responsibility for delivery of the BSI suite of product offerings, Professional Services and integrations in the SAP channel.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred
- Proficiency with SAP payroll/HCM offerings
- 15+ years’ software industry related business process and/or change management experience
- 15+ years of project management experience including building, setting up, overseeing and leading and/or managing services teams
- This position is subject to a background check
- Experience planning projects with SOWs and change orders, etc
- Customer and relationship-focused with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to plan and facilitate meetings effectively
- A record of communicating complex matters to varied audiences
- Ability to coordinate and maintain excellent working relationships with internal groups and external 3rd party vendors to accomplish the objectives of the projects
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently
To apply send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.