BSI currently has an opening for Salesforce Developer II in our Technology Park, Norcross, GA headquarters.
BSI: Where experience meets innovation in the payroll tax compliance industry. BSI is a privately held entity that has been in the tax compliance business since 1979. Our payroll tax software pioneered the modern tax system and currently over 20 million employees are processed through our solutions. Our solid knowledgebase, utilization of the latest technology and strong dedication to service and support have allowed us to build our business, evolve our products and stay in the forefront of the industry.
BSI has excellent benefits and compensation. Our comprehensive benefits package which includes company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and AD&D. Generous PTO and company holidays. 401(k) and profit sharing are also available. Flexible start and telecommute program available for many positions.
Description: The Salesforce Developer II provides development and testing expertise with SalesForce.com (SFDC) Apex, Visual Force and Lightning based on requirements as well as provide enterprise support and implementation of SalesForce.com projects. Responsible for preparing requirements, coding changes for the Force.com platform, including Communities, performing system configuration to match requirements, and providing training on new functionality. The candidate must be able to analyze current processes and needs, and determine solutions under the Force.com framework.
- Undergraduate degree preferred – IS major preferred
- 2-3 year experience with SFDC Apex, Visual Force development and testing
- Completion of multiple Salesforce integration and extension projects in development role
- Business analysis and software product development knowledge
- Understanding of Object-Oriented design principles required
- Strong organizational and written / verbal communication skills
- Works well with a team
- Detail oriented; analytical and problem solving skills
- Complex SFDC Apex, Visual Force development and testing preferred
- Salesforce Platform Developer I and II Certifications preferred
- Lightning experience a plus
- Experience with add-in applications like billing or contract management a plus
- SQL, Java, Oracle, SOAP or XML knowledge a plus
- Experience with financial, accounting, marketing, and/or HR applications a plus
To apply send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.