BSI currently has an opening for Receptionist in our Technology Park, Norcross, GA headquarters.
BSI: Where experience meets innovation in the payroll tax compliance industry. BSI is a privately held entity that has been in the tax compliance business since 1979. Our payroll tax software pioneered the modern tax system and currently over 20 million employees are processed through our solutions. Our solid knowledgebase, utilization of the latest technology and strong dedication to service and support have allowed us to build our business, evolve our products and stay in the forefront of the industry.
BSI has excellent benefits and compensation. Our comprehensive benefits package which includes company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and AD&D. Generous PTO and company holidays. 401(k) and profit sharing are also available. Flexible start and telecommute program available for many positions.
Description: The Receptionist is responsible for greeting visitors, overseeing the Visitor’s Log and Visitors’ badge distribution, answering / transferring phone calls in a professional manner, mail distribution, scheduling / confirming conference room and training room reservations and other related duties.
- High School diploma
- A minimum of one year recent Receptionist responsibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reliability; must be able to commit to a full time 9:00 to 5:30 work day
- A self-starter; capable of working with minimal supervision
- Microsoft Office skills including Microsoft Calendar at an advanced level
- A high attention to detail and accuracy
- Office or administrative clerical experience
To apply send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.