BSI currently has an opening for a Project Manager in our Technology Park, Peachtree Corners, GA headquarters.
BSI: Where experience meets innovation in the payroll tax compliance industry. BSI is a privately held entity that has been in the tax compliance business since 1979. Our payroll tax software pioneered the modern tax system and currently over 30 million employees are processed through our solutions. Our solid knowledgebase, utilization of the latest technology and strong dedication to service and support have allowed us to build our business, evolve our products and stay in the forefront of the industry.
BSI has excellent benefits and compensation. Our comprehensive benefits package includes company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and AD&D. Generous PTO and company holidays, 401(k) and profit sharing are also available. Flexible start and telecommute program available for many positions.
The Project Manager performs duties under general direction from the Department Manager. This role works closely with upper management and other departments to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred
- 6+ years’ software industry-related business process and/or change management experience, preferably in the payroll/payroll tax environment
- 6+ years of project management experience including building, setting up, overseeing and leading and/or managing services teams
- Position is subject to a background check
- Experience in planning projects with SOWs, Change Orders, etc.
- Customer and relationship-focused with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to plan and facilitate meetings, effectively
- Ability to communicate complex matters to varied audiences
- Ability to coordinate and maintain excellent working relationship with internal groups and external 3rd party vendors to accomplish the objectives of the projects.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Proficiency with MS Project and Excel
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
To apply send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify