BSI currently has an opening for Program Manager – Projects in our Technology Park, Norcross, GA headquarters.
BSI: Where experience meets innovation in the payroll tax compliance industry. BSI is a privately held entity that has been in the tax compliance business since 1979. Our payroll tax software pioneered the modern tax system and currently over 20 million employees are processed through our solutions. Our solid knowledgebase, utilization of the latest technology and strong dedication to service and support have allowed us to build our business, evolve our products and stay in the forefront of the industry.
BSI has excellent benefits and compensation. Our comprehensive benefits package includes company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and AD&D. Generous PTO and company holidays, 401(k) and profit sharing are also available. Flexible start and telecommute program available for many positions.
Description: The Program Manager – Projects works closely with upper management and other departments to ensure the scope and direction of each project is on schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a requirement
- Position is subject to a background check
- 10+ years’ software industry-related business process and/or change management experience, preferably in the payroll/payroll tax environment
- 10+ years of project management experience including building, setting up, overseeing and leading and/or managing services teams
- Experience planning projects with SOWs, Change Orders, etc.
- Customer and relationship-focused with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to effectively plan and facilitate meetings
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently; communicate complex matters to varied audiences
- Proficiency with MS Project and Excel is required
To apply send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.