BSI currently has an opening for Professional Services Manager in our Technology Park, Norcross, GA headquarters.
BSI: Where experience meets innovation in the payroll tax compliance industry. BSI is a privately held entity that has been in the tax compliance business since 1979. Our payroll tax software pioneered the modern tax system and currently over 30 million employees are processed through our solutions. Our solid knowledgebase, utilization of the latest technology and strong dedication to service and support have allowed us to build our business, evolve our products and stay in the forefront of the industry.
BSI has excellent benefits and compensation. Our comprehensive benefits package includes company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and AD&D. Generous PTO and company holidays, 401(k) and profit sharing are also available. Flexible start and telecommute program available for many positions.
Description: The Professional Services Manager is responsible for the product implementation functions of planning, configuring, validating and deploying BSI software according to customer business needs and industry best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Business Administration or related field preferred
- 10+ years of software industry-related implementation experience with 5+ years in payroll/payroll tax environments
- 7+ years of project management experience including building, setting up, overseeing and leading and/or managing services teams
- Position is subject to a background check
- Ability to plan and facilitate meetings, effectively
- Ability to communicate complex matters to varied audiences
- Ability to oversee multiple projects concurrently.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow through
- Experience working in a fast-paced team environment
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Project or equivalent
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
To apply send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.