BSI: Where experience meets innovation in the payroll tax compliance industry. BSI is a privately held entity that has been in the tax compliance business since 1979. Our payroll tax software pioneered the modern tax system and currently over 30 million employees are processed through our solutions. Our solid knowledgebase, utilization of the latest technology and strong dedication to service and support have allowed us to build our business, evolve our products and stay in the forefront of the industry.
BSI has excellent benefits and compensation. Our comprehensive benefits package includes company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and AD&D. Generous PTO and company holidays, 401(k) and profit sharing are also available. Flexible start and telecommute program available for many positions.
Description: The Product Trainer II contributes to the delivery, creation and maintenance of learning materials for BSI’s product solutions.
- Undergraduate degree – English or Communications major preferred
- A minimum of six years’ experience as a software application education/training professional is required
- No Degree – eight years’ as a software application education/training professional is required
- Current, accredited training certification (i.e. CPLP, Langevin, ASTD)
- Computer-based on-demand training experience is highly desirable
- Strong written and oral communication presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in the use of Adobe Captivate and/or Camtasia Studio a plus
- Experience developing lesson plans a plus
- Payroll/Tax application knowledge a plus
- Minimum 2 years BSI product trainer support experience required
To apply send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.