BSI currently has an opening for a Product Research Specialist – II in our Technology Park, Peachtree Corners, GA headquarters.
BSI: Where experience meets innovation in the payroll tax compliance industry. BSI is a privately held entity that has been in the tax compliance business since 1979. Our payroll tax software pioneered the modern tax system and currently over 30 million employees are processed through our solutions. Our solid knowledgebase, utilization of the latest technology and strong dedication to service and support have allowed us to build our business, evolve our products and stay in the forefront of the industry.
BSI has excellent benefits and compensation. Our comprehensive benefits package includes company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and AD&D. Generous PTO and company holidays, 401(k) and profit sharing are also available. Flexible start and telecommute program available for many positions.
The Product Research Specialist II researches, identifies and interprets the payroll tax and associated tax reporting rules and regulations that are incorporated within the company’s products and services.
• Undergraduate degree in Accounting, preferred OR
• Other Undergraduate degree with minimum 3+ years payroll and/or payroll tax reporting experience, 2 years technical experience in product research and/or software product development OR
• No degree with 3+ years payroll and/or payroll tax reporting experience, 5+ years technical experience in product and/or software product development
• 3+ years of recent and relevant work experience (Payroll/Tax/Research)
• This position is subject to a background check
• Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) a plus
• Proficient in SQL/database queries and the use of Internet applications and Microsoft Office suite
• Excellent communications, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to multi-task and quickly learn and effectively understand new concepts and functions
• Strong results orientation, highly motivated and detail-oriented
To apply send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify