BSI currently has an opening for Product Research Specialist in our Technology Park, Norcross, GA headquarters.
BSI: Where experience meets innovation in the payroll tax compliance industry. BSI is a privately held entity that has been in the tax compliance business since 1979. Our payroll tax software pioneered the modern tax system and currently over 20 million employees are processed through our solutions. Our solid knowledgebase, utilization of the latest technology and strong dedication to service and support have allowed us to build our business, evolve our products and stay in the forefront of the industry.
BSI has excellent benefits and compensation. Our comprehensive benefits package includes company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and AD&D. Generous PTO and company holidays, 401(k) and profit sharing are also available. Flexible start and telecommute program available for many positions.
Description: The Product Research Specialist is responsible for researching, identifying and interpreting payroll tax regulations.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, preferred
- This position is subject to a background check
- Other Undergraduate degree with minimum 1+ years payroll and/or payroll tax reporting experience
- No degree with minimum 3+ years payroll and/or payroll tax reporting experience
- 1+ years of recent and relevant work experience
- Experience in payroll tax compliance research a plus
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) a plus
- Proficient in the use of Internet applications and Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and quickly learn and effectively understand new concepts and functions
- Strong results orientation, highly motivated and detail-oriented
To apply send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.