BSI: Where experience meets innovation in the payroll tax compliance industry. BSI is a privately held entity that has been in the tax compliance business since 1979. Our payroll tax software pioneered the modern tax system and currently over 30 million employees are processed through our solutions. Our solid knowledgebase, utilization of the latest technology and strong dedication to service and support have allowed us to build our business, evolve our products and stay in the forefront of the industry.
BSI has excellent benefits and compensation. Our comprehensive benefits package includes company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and AD&D. Generous PTO and company holidays, 401(k) and profit sharing are also available. Flexible start and telecommute program available for many positions.
Description: The Product Manager owns the product vision, strategy, release roadmap, competitive analysis and positioning for the product and oversees all steps in the product lifecycle including research, development and maintenance.
- 4-year Business degree or higher
- 5+ years product management experience including 3+ years with Payroll/HR, Finance or Accounting Software
- Complete knowledge of SDLC
- Demonstrated success defining, launching, and maintaining business products
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies, business processes and information technology; solid understanding of product planning
- Product Management and/or Project Management certification a plus
- Ability to interact with internal and external customers in a professional manner and to provide exceptional customer service
- Applied skills in areas such as Web-based applications and with customer facing tools, etc.
- Experience facilitating meetings attended by users, peers, executives and customer management
- Knowledge and experience with Payroll Service Bureau operations a plus
- Familiarity with SaaS product delivery models a plus
To apply send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.