BSI currently has an opening for PeopleSoft Functional Consultant in our Technology Park, Norcross, GA headquarters.
BSI: Where experience meets innovation in the payroll tax compliance industry. BSI is a privately held entity that has been in the tax compliance business since 1979. Our payroll tax software pioneered the modern tax system and currently over 30 million employees are processed through our solutions. Our solid knowledgebase, utilization of the latest technology and strong dedication to service and support have allowed us to build our business, evolve our products and stay in the forefront of the industry.
BSI has excellent benefits and compensation. Our comprehensive benefits package includes company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and AD&D. Generous PTO and company holidays, 401(k) and profit sharing are also available. Flexible start and telecommute program available for many positions.
Description: The PeopleSoft Functional Consultant configures and maintains PeopleSoft HR/Payroll systems according to business needs.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as PeopleSoft Functional Consultant
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent preferred
- In-depth knowledge and hands on experience in all onboarding related processes
- In-depth knowledge of the underlying benefits, garnishments/wage attachments, earnings, deductions and W2 tables and configuration options
- In-depth knowledge of the integration points between HR and Payroll
- In-depth knowledge of interfaces with third party vendors
- Knowledge of the HR tables and model.
- Knowledge of the key payroll tables related to payroll deductions and wages.
- Experience with PeopleSoft version 9.2
- Experience with PS Query and SQL
- Deep understanding of setup tables, integration points and reporting
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, negotiation and facilitation skills
- Strong understanding of SDLC Waterfall and Agile models
To apply send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.