BSI currently has an opening for Manager Compliance Products in our Technology Park, Norcross, GA headquarters.
BSI: Where experience meets innovation in the payroll tax compliance industry. BSI is a privately held entity that has been in the tax compliance business since 1979. Our payroll tax software pioneered the modern tax system and currently over 20 million employees are processed through our solutions. Our solid knowledgebase, utilization of the latest technology and strong dedication to service and support have allowed us to build our business, evolve our products and stay in the forefront of the industry.
BSI has excellent benefits and compensation. Our comprehensive benefits package includes company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and AD&D. Generous PTO and company holidays, 401(k) and profit sharing are also available. Flexible start and telecommute program available for many positions.
Description: The Manager Compliance Products owns the product(s) vision, strategy, release roadmap, competitive analysis and positioning for the product and oversees all steps in the product lifecycle including research, development and maintenance.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in CS, IS or MIS preferred
- 5 years of technical and/or project management experience
- Other than Bachelor’s or higher degree
- 8 years of technical and/or project management experience
- This position is subject to a background check
- Strong payroll domain experience
- 10 years software development and / or application software support experience required
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, decision-making, and organization skills to work with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong familiarity with project management software
- Proficient in the use of Internet applications e.g. e-mail, web browsers
To apply send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.