BSI currently has an opening for Legal Operations Specialist in our Technology Park, Norcross, GA headquarters.
BSI: Where experience meets innovation in the payroll tax compliance industry. BSI is a privately held entity that has been in the tax compliance business since 1979. Our payroll tax software pioneered the modern tax system and currently over 30 million employees are processed through our solutions. Our solid knowledgebase, utilization of the latest technology and strong dedication to service and support have allowed us to build our business, evolve our products and stay in the forefront of the industry.
BSI has excellent benefits and compensation. Our comprehensive benefits package includes company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and AD&D. Generous PTO and company holidays, 401(k) and profit sharing are also available. Flexible start and telecommute program available for many positions.
Description: The Legal Operations Specialist identifies and implements Legal Department tools to streamline new or existing practices.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 1-2 years’ experience with legal project operations
• Experience developing forms, processes and policies
• Experience implementing systems and tools and optimizing workflows
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills
• Proficiency in business applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel, legal enterprise software and Salesforce.com
To apply send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.