BSI currently has an opening for Lead – Product Architecture/Quality Assurance in our Technology Park, Norcross, GA headquarters.
BSI: Where experience meets innovation in the payroll tax compliance industry. BSI is a privately held entity that has been in the tax compliance business since 1979. Our payroll tax software pioneered the modern tax system and currently over 20 million employees are processed through our solutions. Our solid knowledgebase, utilization of the latest technology and strong dedication to service and support have allowed us to build our business, evolve our products and stay in the forefront of the industry.
BSI has excellent benefits and compensation. Our comprehensive benefits package includes company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and AD&D. Generous PTO and company holidays, 401(k) and profit sharing are also available. Flexible start and telecommute program available for many positions.
Description: The Lead – Product Architecture/Quality Assurance responds to business requirements and oversees a team that creates functional documentation / specifications and develops, coordinates and executes test plans associated with certifying BSI’s proprietary payroll tax software.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent preferred
- This position is subject to a background check
- 7+ years technical product research and/or software product development experience
- 4+ years technical product architecture and/or product development experience
- Highly Proficient in the use of Industry-recognized testing tools and methodologies
- Strong knowledge of software specification design constructs and standards
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Lead or Lead backup experience is a plus
- Programming ability is a plus
To apply send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.