BSI currently has an opening for Lead – Development in our Technology Park, Norcross, GA headquarters.
BSI: Where experience meets innovation in the payroll tax compliance industry. BSI is a privately held entity that has been in the tax compliance business since 1979. Our payroll tax software pioneered the modern tax system and currently over 30 million employees are processed through our solutions. Our solid knowledgebase, utilization of the latest technology and strong dedication to service and support have allowed us to build our business, evolve our products and stay in the forefront of the industry.
BSI has excellent benefits and compensation. Our comprehensive benefits package includes company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and AD&D. Generous PTO and company holidays, 401(k) and profit sharing are also available. Flexible start and telecommute program available for many positions.
Description: The Lead – Development is an experienced (Java and/or C and/or C++) Developer/Analyst with expertise in team leadership and collaboration. Involved in design and development tasks for web-based applications that integrate with our Partners’ payroll software
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- This position is subject to a background check
- Minimum 4 years in Sr Programmer/Analyst role or Lead experience
- Ability to write High-level Design and Detail Technical Specifications
years of software development experience include:
- 5 years of C/C++, Unix, SQL, Linux
- Exposure to BSI software development process
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
To apply send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.