BSI currently has an opening for Java Developer III (Senior)in our Technology Park, Norcross, GA headquarters.
BSI: Where experience meets innovation in the payroll tax compliance industry. BSI is a privately held entity that has been in the tax compliance business since 1979. Our payroll tax software pioneered the modern tax system and currently over 30 million employees are processed through our solutions. Our solid knowledgebase, utilization of the latest technology and strong dedication to service and support have allowed us to build our business, evolve our products and stay in the forefront of the industry.
BSI has excellent benefits and compensation. Our comprehensive benefits package includes company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and AD&D. Generous PTO and company holidays, 401(k) and profit sharing are also available. Flexible start and telecommute program available for many positions.
Description: The Java Developer III (Senior) develops and maintains integration applications related to BSI’s proprietary software products throughout the entire Software Development Life Cycle.
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent, preferred
- Minimum of 6+ year Java development work experience (Including significant classwork, internship, or cooperative experience)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven hands on Software development experience
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (Spring, Hibernate)
- Experience with test driven development
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Spring MVC, JSP/Struts)
- This position is subject to a background check
- Strong results orientation, self-motivation and detail-orientation
- Work well within a team
- Excellent attention to detail, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with J2EE, Portal, SOAP and RESTful Web Services is a plus
- Experience with Web 2.0 technologies like JQuery, Angular and Bootstrap is a plus
- Experience with C++, MFC/WPF is a plus
To apply send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.