BSI currently has an opening for Human Resources Manager in our Technology Park, Norcross, GA headquarters.
BSI: Where experience meets innovation in the payroll tax compliance industry. BSI is a privately held entity that has been in the tax compliance business since 1979. Our payroll tax software pioneered the modern tax system and currently over 30 million employees are processed through our solutions. Our solid knowledgebase, utilization of the latest technology and strong dedication to service and support have allowed us to build our business, evolve our products and stay in the forefront of the industry.
BSI has excellent benefits and compensation. Our comprehensive benefits package includes company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and AD&D. Generous PTO and company holidays, 401(k) and profit sharing are also available. Flexible start and telecommute program available for many positions.
Description: The Human Resources Manager provides leadership for all aspects of the company’s human resources area.
- Bachelor’s Degree; HR concentration desirable
- Minimum 10 years recent Human Resources experience with at least 5 years in a management role
- PHR Certification; SPHR desirable
- Technology or software firm experience beneficial
- Detail orientated with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Web-based Payroll/HR experience is a plus
- Must be proficient with all Microsoft Office tools
To apply send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.