BSI currently has an opening for Help Desk Analyst I, Tier I in our Technology Park, Norcross, GA headquarters.
BSI: Where experience meets innovation in the payroll tax compliance industry. BSI is a privately held entity that has been in the tax compliance business since 1979. Our payroll tax software pioneered the modern tax system and currently over 20 million employees are processed through our solutions. Our solid knowledgebase, utilization of the latest technology and strong dedication to service and support have allowed us to build our business, evolve our products and stay in the forefront of the industry.
BSI has excellent benefits and compensation. Our comprehensive benefits package includes company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and AD&D. Generous PTO and company holidays, 401(k) and profit sharing are also available. Flexible start and telecommute program available for many positions.
Description: The Help Desk Analyst I, Tier I provides first level product support including, but not limited to, responding to and resolving customer questions/issues that are received by the Help Desk via phone and e-mail for our payroll tax products.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Business Administration/IS preferred
- Minimum 3 years recent and relevant Help Desk experience
- Payroll/Tax Application background with minimum 1 year experience
- No degree
- Payroll/Tax Help Desk professional with a minimum 5 years recent and relevant experience in hands-on Help Desk support or
- Help Desk Analyst – Junior with a minimum of 1 years BSI Help Desk support experience
- This position is subject to a background check
- BSI product knowledge a major plus
- Proficient in the use of Internet applications and Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong results orientation, highly motivated and detail-oriented
To apply send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.