BSI: Where experience meets innovation in the payroll tax compliance industry. BSI is a privately held entity that has been in the tax compliance business since 1979. Our payroll tax software pioneered the modern tax system and currently over 30 million employees are processed through our solutions. Our solid knowledgebase, utilization of the latest technology and strong dedication to service and support have allowed us to build our business, evolve our products and stay in the forefront of the industry.
BSI has excellent benefits and compensation. Our comprehensive benefits package includes company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and AD&D. Generous PTO and company holidays, 401(k) and profit sharing are also available. Flexible start and telecommute program available for many positions.
Description: The Full Stack Developer II develops and maintains web and mobile based applications related to BSI’s proprietary software products throughout the entire Software Development Life Cycle.
- BS in CS, CIS or MIS preferred
- 4+ years programming with Java and Web Services
- 4+ years using SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
- 3+ years programming with React/Redux or Angular JS
- This position is subject to a background check
- Excellent communication, organization and planning skills
- Knowledge of AWS, Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Knowledge of Payroll/Payroll Tax a plus
To apply send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.