BSI currently has an opening for DevOps Engineer II in our Technology Park, Norcross, GA headquarters.
BSI: Where experience meets innovation in the payroll tax compliance industry. BSI is a privately held entity that has been in the tax compliance business since 1979. Our payroll tax software pioneered the modern tax system and currently over 20 million employees are processed through our solutions. Our solid knowledgebase, utilization of the latest technology and strong dedication to service and support have allowed us to build our business, evolve our products and stay in the forefront of the industry.
BSI has excellent benefits and compensation. Our comprehensive benefits package includes company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and AD&D. Generous PTO and company holidays, 401(k) and profit sharing are also available. Flexible start and telecommute program available for many positions.
Description: The DevOps Engineer II collaborates with software developers and other IT professionals while automating software delivery and infrastructure process changes as well as building tools and critical infrastructures that support BSI’s proprietary software products and internal systems.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in DevOps
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent preferred
- Position is subject to a background check
- Experience with Windows/Linux and AWS in a DevOps Engineer role plus application infrastructure related activities required
- Strong understanding of SDLC Waterfall and Agile models
- Experience applying agile and DevOps methodologies
- Familiarity with open source technologies and tools
- 4+ years of Java (or similar programming language) and its frameworks preferred
- Ability to code and script using Java, Bash and PowerShell
- Comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Experience with: Linux, Windows and AWS; development tools such as Jenkins, CVS, Git and Artifactory; Docker/Docker-Compose/Docker Swarm for Application Stacks; infrastructure automation tools such as Puppet, Chef and Ansible; additional tools such as Vagrant and build tools like Maven, ANT, Gradle, MSBuild; and, Selenium test automation to verify deployments
- Experience with Junit, SonarQube, JMeter, or similar test frameworks
- Creating sustainable cloud infrastructure; Kubernetes; AWS DevOps Certification; Networking knowledge; and a Test Driven Development background are a plus
To apply send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.