BSI currently has an opening for Desktop Administrator II in our Technology Park, Norcross, GA headquarters.
Description: The Desktop Administrator II provides PC hardware support, troubleshooting and maintenance in a fast paced Microsoft Windows environment. Ensures the deployment of desktop platforms to the network infrastructure, their performance, security, databases, accessibility, backups and recovery.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Technical Trade Degree, or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years desktop support experience working in an Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange and SQL server environment.
- A+ or MCP certification a plus.
- Position is subject to a background check
- Is able to work long hours to support emergency response as needed to correct system failures.
- Is able to stay on top of new technologies as they emerge and impact our business.
- Linux / Unix experience a plus
- Demonstrates good written and oral communications skills, necessary to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical personnel as well as to teach, and lead technical discussions and information.
- Possess good written and oral communications skills.
To apply send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.