BSI currently has an opening for a Business Systems Analyst II – Tier II Support in our Technology Park, Peachtree Corners, GA headquarters.
BSI: Where experience meets innovation in the payroll tax compliance industry. BSI is a privately held entity that has been in the tax compliance business since 1979. Our payroll tax software pioneered the modern tax system and currently over 30 million employees are processed through our solutions. Our solid knowledgebase, utilization of the latest technology and strong dedication to service and support have allowed us to build our business, evolve our products and stay in the forefront of the industry.
BSI has excellent benefits and compensation. Our comprehensive benefits package includes company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and AD&D. Generous PTO and company holidays, 401(k) and profit sharing are also available. Flexible start and telecommute program available for many positions.
The Business Systems Analyst II – Tier II Support receives escalated, complex issues from external and internal customers. He or she possesses in-depth application and technical knowledge of BSI products and is charged with analyzing reported problems and assessing how to best achieve solid solutions in as expedited a manner as possible while following approved processes and procedures. Operates with minimal supervision.
• Undergraduate degree in Business Administration (IS major a plus)
• Other Undergraduate degree with minimum 6 years recent Payroll/Tax experience
• No degree, minimum 10 years experience in hands-on payroll/tax software support
• This position is subject to a background check
• Minimum three years experience on BSI applications or 12 Years recent Payroll/Tax experience
• Minimum three years BSI Tier II Support experience required
• Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Proficient in the use of Internet applications e.g. e-mail, web browsers
• Programming experience a plus
• Implementation/Onboarding experience a plus
• Ability to multi-task
To apply send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify