BSI currently has an opening for Business Development Specialist in our Technology Park, Norcross, GA headquarters.
BSI: Where experience meets innovation in the payroll tax compliance industry. BSI is a privately held entity that has been in the tax compliance business since 1979. Our payroll tax software pioneered the modern tax system and currently over 30 million employees are processed through our solutions. Our solid knowledgebase, utilization of the latest technology and strong dedication to service and support have allowed us to build our business, evolve our products and stay in the forefront of the industry.
BSI has excellent benefits and compensation. Our comprehensive benefits package includes company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and AD&D. Generous PTO and company holidays, 401(k) and profit sharing are also available. Flexible start and telecommute program available for many positions.
Description: The Business Development Specialist acts as the liaison between sales, marketing, procurement, and management to develop new business and grow existing business.
- Bachelor’s Degree; business administration, business management, accounting or finance preferred
- Payroll applications knowledge required
- 3+ years of relationship management or similar business experience
- Demonstrated results developing and executing strategies to build and maintain successful business partnerships
- Solid track record in analysis, presentation of new ideas and partner engagements
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to address business and technical audiences
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests concurrently
- Ability to problem solve and bring timely resolution to issues
- Strong Excel proficiency and the ability to analyze and draw conclusions from data
- Strong PowerPoint proficiency and the ability to present conclusions to internal and external executives and audiences
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Willingness to travel (>20%)
To apply send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.