BSI currently has an opening for Business Analyst II in our Technology Park, Norcross, GA headquarters.
Description: The Business Analyst II monitors organization behavior & operational patterns specific to BSI’s software development lifecycle and recommends process improvements & automated tools that yield increased employee and/or team efficiencies and improved product quality.
- BS in computer science or equivalent work experience preferred
- Minimum 4 years of Business Analyst experience at BSI or 5 years in a Business Analyst role external to BSI
- Other undergraduate degree with minimum 6 years Business Analyst experience.
- No degree – business analysis professional with minimum of 7 years’ experience.
- Good SQL Skills
- Well versed in SDLC
- Extensive experience obtaining requirements and authoring functional specifications
- Extensive knowledge of authoring tools, including word processing, HTML and graphics
- Working knowledge of software development methodologies & templates
- Working knowledge of relational database concepts
- Good knowledge of task management tools & project plan applications
- Experience with financial applications preferred.
- Excellent customer service oriented written and oral communications skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
To apply send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.