BSI currently has an opening for Business Analyst II – Compliance Products in our Technology Park, Norcross, GA headquarters.
BSI: Where experience meets innovation in the payroll tax compliance industry. BSI is a privately held entity that has been in the tax compliance business since 1979. Our payroll tax software pioneered the modern tax system and currently over 30 million employees are processed through our solutions. Our solid knowledgebase, utilization of the latest technology and strong dedication to service and support have allowed us to build our business, evolve our products and stay in the forefront of the industry.
BSI has excellent benefits and compensation. Our comprehensive benefits package includes company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and AD&D. Generous PTO and company holidays, 401(k) and profit sharing are also available. Flexible start and telecommute program available for many positions.
Description: The Business Analyst II – Compliance Products monitors organization behavior and Operational patterns specific to BSI’s software development lifecycle and recommends process improvements and automated tools that yield increased employee and/or team efficiencies and improved product quality.
- BS in computer science preferred
- Minimum 4 years of Business Analyst experience at BSI or 5 years’ experience as Business Analyst external to BSI
- Other undergraduate degree with minimum 6 years Business Analyst experience
- No degree – business analysis professional with minimum of 7 years’ experience
- Well versed in SDLC
- Good SQL skills
- Extensive experience obtaining requirements and authoring functional specifications
- Extensive knowledge of authoring tools, including word processing, HTML, and graphics
- Working knowledge of software development methodologies & templates
- Working knowledge of relational database concepts Good knowledge of task management tools & project plan applications
- Experience with financial applications preferred.
- Familiarity balancing, producing and filing W2s and 1095 and 1099 preferred
- Familiarity producing tax payments for a processor or a large multi-state employer preferred
- Familiarity balancing payroll amounts for state and local tax payments and filings preferred
- Familiarity negotiating with authorities on notices and penalties and abating same preferred
- Familiarity preparing amendments preferred
- Excellent customer service oriented written and oral communications skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
To apply send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.