BSI currently has an opening for Business Analyst II – Salesforce in our Technology Park, Norcross, GA headquarters.
BSI: Where experience meets innovation in the payroll tax compliance industry. BSI is a privately held entity that has been in the tax compliance business since 1979. Our payroll tax software pioneered the modern tax system and currently over 30 million employees are processed through our solutions. Our solid knowledgebase, utilization of the latest technology and strong dedication to service and support have allowed us to build our business, evolve our products and stay in the forefront of the industry.
BSI has excellent benefits and compensation. Our comprehensive benefits package includes company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and AD&D. Generous PTO and company holidays, 401(k) and profit sharing are also available. Flexible start and telecommute program available for many positions.
Description: The Business Analyst II – Salesforce monitors organization behavior & operational patterns specific to BSI’s software development lifecycle and recommends process improvements & automated tools that yield increased employee and/’or team efficiencies and improved product quality.
- BS in computer science preferred
- Minimum 5 years process improvement and project management
- Other undergraduate degree with minimum 7 years Business Analyst experience
- No degree – business analysis professional with minimum of 9 years’ experience
- Expert-level knowledge in identifying, analyzing and resolving and monitoring key operational issues
- Experience in process baselining, comparison, flowcharting, process diagram creation, value-stream mapping and cause & effect analysis
- Well versed in SDLC
- PMP Certification preferred
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Six Sigma / Lean Process Improvement certification preferred
- Excellent customer service oriented written and oral communications skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
To apply send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.