BSI currently has an opening for Business Solutions Manager in our Technology Park, Norcross, GA headquarters.
BSI: Where experience meets innovation in the payroll tax compliance industry. BSI is a privately held entity that has been in the tax compliance business since 1979. Our payroll tax software pioneered the modern tax system and currently over 30 million employees are processed through our solutions. Our solid knowledgebase, utilization of the latest technology and strong dedication to service and support have allowed us to build our business, evolve our products and stay in the forefront of the industry.
BSI has excellent benefits and compensation. Our comprehensive benefits package includes company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and AD&D. Generous PTO and company holidays, 401(k) and profit sharing are also available. Flexible start and telecommute program available for many positions.
Description: The Business Solutions Manager works closely with all departments of the organization to identify plan and implement business improvement initiatives. These initiatives will range in scope from internal processes to customer-facing activities. You will provide oversight, direction, and guidance on highly visible and complex process improvement initiatives
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in process improvements and project management
- PMP Certification preferred
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Six Sigma / Lean Process Improvement certification preferred
- Expert-level knowledge in identifying, analyzing and resolving and monitoring key operational issues
- Experience in process baselining, comparison, flowcharting, process diagram creation, value-stream mapping and cause & effect analysis
To apply send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.