BSI currently has an opening for Business Analyst I in our Technology Park, Norcross, GA headquarters.
BSI: Where experience meets innovation in the payroll tax compliance industry. BSI is a privately held entity that has been in the tax compliance business since 1979. Our payroll tax software pioneered the modern tax system and currently over 20 million employees are processed through our solutions. Our solid knowledgebase, utilization of the latest technology and strong dedication to service and support have allowed us to build our business, evolve our products and stay in the forefront of the industry.
BSI has excellent benefits and compensation. Our comprehensive benefits package includes company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and AD&D. Generous PTO and company holidays, 401(k) and profit sharing are also available. Flexible start and telecommute program available for many positions.
Description: The Business Analyst I monitors organization behavior & operational patterns specific to BSI’s software development lifecycle and recommends process improvements & automated tools that yield increased employee and/or team efficiencies and improved product quality.
- BS in computer science or equivalent work experience preferred
- Minimum 1 year of Business Analyst experience at BSI or 2 years in a Business Analyst role external to BSI
- Other undergraduate degree with minimum 3 years Business Analyst experience.
- No degree – business analysis professional with minimum of 4 years’ experience.
- Good SQL Skills
- Well versed in SDLC
- Careful attention to details is required
- Experienced in a data driven environment requiring data mining and analysis
- Extensive knowledge of process flow, system workflows and data flow diagrams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- Experience with financial applications preferred.
To apply send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.