BSI currently has an opening for an Automation Engineer in our Technology Park, Peachtree Corners, GA headquarters.
BSI: Where experience meets innovation in the payroll tax compliance industry. BSI is a privately held entity that has been in the tax compliance business since 1979. Our payroll tax software pioneered the modern tax system and currently over 30 million employees are processed through our solutions. Our solid knowledgebase, utilization of the latest technology and strong dedication to service and support have allowed us to build our business, evolve our products and stay in the forefront of the industry.
BSI has excellent benefits and compensation. Our comprehensive benefits package includes company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and AD&D. Generous PTO and company holidays, 401(k) and profit sharing are also available. Flexible start and telecommute program available for many positions.
The Automation Engineer understands requirements, creates an automation design for the product, implements repetitive automation scripts, flawlessly creates automation test scripts, executes automation test scripts on a scheduled basis, and maintains all automated scripts.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field preferred plus 2 years of experience working as a QA automation engineer
- Or 4 years of experience working as a QA automation engineer
- Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases
- Familiarity with programming script languages including Java and VBScript
- Excellent analytical skills
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate between cross functional teams
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
To apply send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify