BSI currently has an opening for Application Specialist – Peoplesoft in our Technology Park, Peachtree Corners, GA headquarters
BSI: Where experience meets innovation in the payroll tax compliance industry. BSI is a privately held entity that has been in the tax compliance business since 1979. Our payroll tax software pioneered the modern tax system and currently over 30 million employees are processed through our solutions. Our solid knowledgebase, utilization of the latest technology and strong dedication to service and support have allowed us to build our business, evolve our products and stay in the forefront of the industry.
BSI has excellent benefits and compensation. Our comprehensive benefits package includes company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and AD&D. Generous PTO and company holidays, 401(k) and profit sharing are also available. Flexible start and telecommute program available for many positions.
Description: The Application Specialist – Peoplesoft provides key input and guidance for BSI / Peoplesoft initiatives and supports the design, configuration, test, and deployment of BSI / Peoplesoft integrated solutions.
- Undergraduate degree – IS major preferred
- 2+ years implementing or supporting Peoplesoft systems
- Strong knowledge of Peoplesoft payroll processes
- 2+ years working in a consultant role
- This position is subject to a background check
- Background analyzing and solving problems
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong results orientation, highly motivated and detail-oriented
- Familiarity with SQL or Java is a plus
To apply send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.