BSI currently has an opening for Accounts Payable/Payroll Specialist in our Technology Park, Norcross, GA headquarters.
BSI: Where experience meets innovation in the payroll tax compliance industry. BSI is a privately held entity that has been in the tax compliance business since 1979. Our payroll tax software pioneered the modern tax system and currently over 30 million employees are processed through our solutions. Our solid knowledgebase, utilization of the latest technology and strong dedication to service and support have allowed us to build our business, evolve our products and stay in the forefront of the industry.
BSI has excellent benefits and compensation. Our comprehensive benefits package includes company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and AD&D. Generous PTO and company holidays, 401(k) and profit sharing are also available. Flexible start and telecommute program available for many positions.
Description: The Accounts Payable/Payroll Specialist performs aspects related to accounting, payroll and associated tasks for the maintenance and processing of accounts payable and payroll transactions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- This position is subject to a background check
- 3+ years’ experience with accounts payable and payroll processing
- Microsoft Office Suite Excel and Word required
- Proficiency with QuickBooks Pro and automated procurement solutions desired
- Cloud-based Payroll/HR experience is a plus
- Detail oriented; ability to multi-task
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
To apply send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.