BSI currently has an opening for Account Manager in our Technology Park, Norcross, GA headquarters.
BSI: Where experience meets innovation in the payroll tax compliance industry. BSI is a privately held entity that has been in the tax compliance business since 1979. Our payroll tax software pioneered the modern tax system and currently over 30 million employees are processed through our solutions. Our solid knowledgebase, utilization of the latest technology and strong dedication to service and support have allowed us to build our business, evolve our products and stay in the forefront of the industry.
BSI has excellent benefits and compensation. Our comprehensive benefits package includes company-paid medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and AD&D. Generous PTO and company holidays, 401(k) and profit sharing are also available. Flexible start and telecommute program available for many positions.
Description: The Account Manager develops relationships with customers and answers/facilitates answers to their account and identifies new business opportunities with existing customers.
- BA/BS Degree preferred
- Minimum three years recent and relevant Account Management experience
- Payroll/Payroll Tax background
- Ability to communicate client needs
- Ability to collaborate across multiple departments
- Ability to manage multiple projects and relationships simultaneously
- Negotiation skills
- Exceptional communication and time management and organizational skills
- Presentation skills
- Project Management skills
- Demonstrated experience working with Salesforce™
- Aptitude for building productive professional business relationships
To apply send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
COVER LETTER MUST REFLECT SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED
BSI is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.