BSI TaxFactory™ SaaS
Your SaaS payroll tax calculation solution
Performing payroll tax calculations manually or with software that doesn’t cover all the U.S. taxing authorities can be time-consuming and inaccurate. Keeping up with ever-changing regulatory requirements is equally difficult.
BSI TaxFactory SaaS payroll tax calculation solution automates payroll tax calculations for the most complex payrolls and helps any size or type of company meet regulatory requirements. BSI TaxFactory integrates with internal Payroll and Deferred Income systems and quickly processes a high-volume payroll.
Increase accuracy with comprehensive coverage for Federal, State, local and territory tax jurisdictions.
Using on-demand (SaaS) greatly minimizes the risk of fines and penalties due to automatic updates, with the added benefits of lower maintenance and dedicated support.
Suite of individual solutions
License the entire suite or choose from these individual solutions:
• Payroll Taxes: Calculate employer and employee taxes under tax jurisdiction-approved regular, supplemental, cumulative, irregular and vacation tax formulas and procedures. Alternate tax jurisdiction-approved formulas are also included.
• Reciprocal Taxes: Accurately calculate employee taxes as may be required under formal reciprocal agreements between tax jurisdictions. Also calculate the appropriate resident and work tax jurisdiction taxes in the absence of official reciprocal agreements.
• Locator: Validate the resident and work addresses of employees in accordance with the latest postal standards. Automate tax assignment for payroll setup, eliminating manual tax lookup. Monthly updates ensure that the most current information is being used.
• Garnishment: Easily comply with garnishment regulations with this application that contains all the rules necessary to calculate any employee wage attachment or garnishment.
• Assessment-Earnings: Calculate the wages subject to taxation for both employee and employer-paid taxes, eliminating the need for businesses to stay on top of the overwhelming number of wage rules.
• Assessment-Benefits: Calculate the taxability of IRS-qualified employee benefit plan contributions and subtract excludable contributions before taxes are calculated.
• Deferred Income: Calculates Federal, State, local and territory withholding taxes for periodic pension, annuity, other deferred payments and non-periodic distributions.
Gross-up Tool: Computes taxes on moving expenses, tax-free gifts, net salaries of foreign nationals working in the United States, etc. The tool calculates gross wages and taxes to the penny.
QuickFormulas™: Web-based companion tool for the Payroll and Deferred Income Taxation applications. It is essential in verifying how an individual’s taxes are calculated.
- Access the entire suite or select only the applications that support your unique business requirements
- Can be less expensive to purchase due to the monthly subscription pricing that includes support and maintenance
- High level of security so data is safe
- Minimizes risk because regulatory updates are done automatically, without downloading
- Virtually a maintenance-free solution so IT and payroll resources can be allocated to more strategic activities
- Easy access for multiple users anywhere with an Internet connection
- Dedicated support via remote system access helps resolve issues quickly
- Comprehensive SaaS payroll tax calculation solution so you don’t need additional solutions
Why use BSI TaxFactory?
- Keep up with continually changing government regulations
- Stay in compliance and avoid fines and penalties
- Help ensure accurate payroll tax calculations
- Eliminate most manual processes and save time while improving productivity
- Reduce internal workload so you can redeploy manpower to other areas
BSI TaxFactory SaaS payroll tax calculation solution minimizes the burden of calculating employee and employer-paid taxes.